This research identifies methodologies for developing best execution policies across asset classes and examines leading governance practices for monitoring adherence to policy and measuring results.
This research is a continuation of Investit’s focus on regulatory and market changes that are impacting the front office.
Our research on Best Execution – Governance and Leading Practices focuses on the following goals:
- Develop execution policies and practices that meet best execution regulatory requirements across jurisdictions.
- Share leading practices for measuring and monitoring adherence to best execution policies.
- Identify tools and technologies firms use to facilitate best execution on a pre- and post-trade basis across asset classes.
This research will focus on the following areas:
- Provide guidelines for creating best execution policies and practices that address various execution factors, such as asset class, market segment, investment strategy and liquidity.
- Share leading governance practices, organisational structures, roles and responsibilities that support best execution oversight.
- Evaluate the use of technology for monitoring and measuring