In this research, we will explore the allure of Blockchain technology, its potential impact on front-middle- and back-office investment processing, and provide guidelines for evaluating whether Blockchain applications are the right technology choice for achieving your business objectives.
This research is a continuation of Investit’s focus on investor engagement.
Our research on digital disruption and the allure of Blockchain technology will focus on the following goals:
- Provide members with information on industry issues and trends as they relate to Blockchain technology.
- Provide an overview of considerations, challenges, and risks associated with implementing these technologies.
This research will focus on the following areas:
- Examine what Blockchain technology is and the different models of Blockchain structures.
- Investigate current trends and share perspectives concerning Blockchain including which financial service firms are funding this disruption, why, and what they are focusing on.
- Review the key criteria for determining the efficacy of a Blockchain initiative.
- Discuss the value proposition of emerging Blockchain communities, applications, and providers that are supporting investment management.