This research will investigate trends and industry leading practices in what, when and how financial service firms are leveraging digital communications technologies to more effectively and efficiently engage investors and attract prospects.
This research is a continuation of Investit’s focus on investor engagement.
Our research on embracing digital and meeting client expectations focuses on the following goals:
- Provide members with information on industry issues and trends as they relate to social media, mobile technology, and investor analytics.
- Provide an overview of considerations, challenges and risks associated with implementing these technologies.
This research will focus on the following areas:
- Investigate industry perspectives on the impact that digital communications is having on their strategy for engaging investors.
- Discuss the characteristics of a comprehensive digital communication strategy and components of the digital communication framework.
- Review the metrics that firms are using to evaluate the success of their digital communication programme.
- Explore what emerging digital technologies and practices will impact the financial services industry into the future.