Investit’s independent, objective benchmarking identifies how asset management firms can improve their scalability and operational efficiency. Our bespoke reports contain actionable recommendations to help you compete effectively.
- Identify unrewarded complexity and increase profitability
- Increase operational effectiveness and scalability and compete effectively
- Understand “value for money” & direct inward investment to get the best return
- Track MiFID II readiness, uncover KPIs driving the firm’s efficiency
Investit Intelligence is a community of leading investment management firms who collectively sponsor business, operations and technology research at a fraction of the cost of self-funded research.
- Gain insights from 70+ independent, informed and in-depth research reports
- Confidently prepare for shifting market conditions that will impact the firm
- Stay ahead of emerging market trends and industry best practice
- Network with 850+ elite industry practitioners at regular forums
NAM needed to fast track the selection of a fixed income performance, attribution and risk system. Investit’s specialist domain knowledge and experience enabled us to rapidly identify the key requirements for front office, performance measurement, investment marketing and client service. Analysis and interpretation of RFP responses, facilitation of product workshops and subsequent internal stakeholder reviews proved a valuable asset and enabled us to make an informed final decision. We would be pleased to work with Investit again.”
Paul Aspland, Managing Director, Head of Information Technology, Nomura Asset Management
Investit added value by concentrating on the core task they were asked to undertake, without trying to feather their own nest. The result was a project delivered on time and within the specified budget – which in itself is a first. We had our eyes opened by the whole process: Investit were instrumental in helping us evaluate all the options available to us and recommending the best way forward.
Nigel Warner, Director, Head of Investment Operations & Information Technology, Dresdner RCM Global Investors
We appointed Investit to help us understand the market positioning of an important investment capability for American Century. The Investit team succinctly crafted the issues for consideration and provided a framework of research which, in turn, led to a set of clear recommendations. Investit’s combination of academic rigour and market insight gave us confidence in the final implementation. The Investit team were a pleasure to work with; and a team I would hope to work with again in future
Peter Brackett, Vice President, American Century Investments